Dear NGO QUOC VIET,
Your application for Indian e-Visa has been processed with following result
- Date of issue of ETA :- June 03rd,2019
- e-Visa Validity period is 365 days from the date of issuance of this ETA.
- Activities Permitted :
- Continuous stay during each visit should not exceed 90 days.
- Multiple entries will be granted within the e-Visa validity period stamped on your passport.
- For Tele Enquiries (IVRS enquiry) call at +91-11-24300666.Please use 00451735919 as key.
- Note :
- Please carry a copy of this ETA at the time of your first arrival in India.
- e-Visa is non-extendable, non-convertible & not valid for visiting Protected/Restricted and Cantonment Areas.If you intend to visit Protected/Restricted/
Cantonment areas, you would require prior permission from the Civil Authority.Please visit (http://www.mdoner.gov.in/ content/rappap-) for more information. restrictedprotected-area- permit
- Biometric details of the applicant will be mandatorily captured at Immigration on arrival in India.
- Applicant must arrive with the same passport as mentioned above.
- Applicant can arrive at 28 e-Visa designated airports i.e. Ahmedabad , Amritsar , Bagdogra , Bengaluru , Bhubaneshwar , Calicut , Chandigarh , Chennai , Cochin , Coimbatore , Delhi , Gaya , Goa , Guwahati , Hyderabad , Jaipur , Kolkata , Lucknow , Madurai , Mangalore , Mumbai , Nagpur , Portblair , Pune , Tiruchirapalli , Trivandrum , Varanasi , Vishakhapatnam and 5 designated seaports (i.e. Chennai , Cochin , Goa , Mangalore , Mumbai ). However, he/she can depart from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts in India.
- e-Visa is not allowed for employment, NGO/volunteer activities and journalism purposes
- Once you have entered India, you will be subject to Indian Laws.
- This electronic travel authorization does not entitle you for guaranteed entry into India. Your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival.
- Please confirm that your ETA status is shown as GRANTED on our Official website (https://indianvisaonline.gov.
in/visa/tvoa.html) prior to commencement of your journey.
- Applicant must carry YELLOW FEVER VACCINATION CARD if arriving from yellow fever affected countries. Please visit the link given below (http://www.mohfw.nic.in/
- For any assistance contact e-Visa support center at email@example.com